Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Inspiration

I had to head home from work with a migraine yesterday, so progress has been slow in the knitting department. Now that I'm bouncing back, I made a pact with a dear friend of mind who is currently doing amazing things in India to become accountability work out/ weight loss partners. This is good news for you, because you won't have to read much about it here (she'll have to listen to my whining, poor dear) and it will probably lead to increased knittery, as one does not eat when one's hands are busy knitting!

It's a grey day and it's also one of those days where the city of Chicago smells like brownies (this is a real phenomenon - I'm not hallucinating on Diet Day 1). It's clear that I need some inspiration.

Missoni for Target Collection
I am so, so excited for collection for Target. So are most other women, it would seem. Many items online are already out of stock.

Embracing Lace
I'm coming around on lace, especially when it's a detail and not the whole garment.


Color Blocking






I want to keep the bright colors of summer going into fall. We'll need them now more than ever, ya'll.

Bracelets





I need to step up my bracelets game, and I'm loving these from Chain & Charm. Mega on sale, too.

 More to come, I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment