Monday, October 24, 2011

Hello, Again, Hello

A-hoy, mates!

I haven't had a ton of time for knitting, for I have been socializing and RSVPing to showers and attending Christenings. In short, being a person in my late 20's. But now, it's time to return to being a woman in her late 70's and hit those needles HARD. It's almost November and it's time to grow that Present Pile. I've been knitting lots of tiiiiny things for tiny people, so I needed something fast. I cast on this guy Sunday morning and on Sunday night I had a hat. It's in my high school's colors for my brother who is currently a sophomore at said high school (Go Greyhounds!) The pattern can be found here and can be done by anyone. For real, you can do it.

Cool hat, bro
So, now it's back to tedium with BF's Niece's Stripped Jumper Dress:

Almost a skirt
I really want to make this amazing Herribone Cowl featured on The Purl Bee (and I WILL, mind you), but I'm trying to do that thing where I don't have the exact right supplies to make what I need and it's been really messing me up on this particular project. I have started and restarted this particular project 4 times now. I hope I'll have something to show you before I throw my size 15 double pointed needles out the window for not being size 17 cable needles. You know, because it's their fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment