Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Just Look at This

I try hard to pretend otherwise, but I'm a giant sap. I don't know that kids are really something that's in the cards for me personally, but that doesn't mean that kids in general don't make me swoon sometimes.

So, I came across this little number today during lunch and almost started sobbing at my desk:


The Daddy Scarf
The Daddy Scarf

What's that? A scarf with little pockets knitted in for Micromachines and then cabled 'roads' for kids to drive the cars along! they can make their own hills on a park bench or some stairs.  Is this not THE GREATEST?


The Daddy Scarf
Seriously, the greatest

This is a great idea. Unfortunately, I'm not a great knitter and there's no real 'pattern' just some notes jotted down. I'm going to mull this over and see if I can tackle it (sometime after Christmas). Because seriously, if the following doesn't melt your heart, I'm not sure we should hang out:


Grandpa models The Daddy Scarf
Grandfather of the year!

Via MizToolLady on Ravelry

No comments:

Post a Comment