Friday, October 7, 2011

Hitting the Road

I was really hoping to share my finished Damn Sweater this week, but I'm blocking it and it's taking quite a while to dry. It looks like it won't be fall weather this weekend, so I'm not that upset.

Here it is, drying and waiting for buttons:

Dry, you damn sweater!

This weekend, I'll be hitting the road to visit family and take in a college football game at Indiana University. I'm super excited, especially because my boyfriend has offered to drive part way! That means it's time for a new project! I'll be working on the Nova Dress, a stripped dress for the aforementioned boyfriend's 2 year old niece. So far, this is what I've done:

Oh, Hi El Platform!
Bad photo, but the colors are really rich in person.  I love working on it and seeing the stripes grow and grow.

I'll be sure to share my Dispatches from the Heartland. In the meantime, here's a picture I took this past weekend at the Ferris Bueller's Day Off screening at Wrigley Field in an attempt to improve the overall photo quality of this blog!
Happy Columbus Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment